The Importance of Powers of Attorney
Related Videos and Articles
- Listen to what can happen when you do not have a proper Power of Attorney for Property.
Click to hear a caller's real life horror story on Les' call in radio show.
- Watch Les on CityTV News.
Not having the right financial power of attorney - a family's nightmare.
Click to view the video.
- For more information on Powers of Attorney, follow this link.
- Use this link to order your Power of Attorney Kits
The Law Firm of Fish & Associates is well known in the area of Wills and Powers of Attorney. Wills Lawyers Barry Fish and Les Kotzer have developed Power of Attorney Kits for both financial and medical use.
These Power of Attorney Kits are for Ontario Residents only and are available for purchase directly from the firm. They are written in plain language and are easy to understand.
To order Power of Attorney Kits for individuals or for couples,
Click this link
Local : 905.881.1500
Toll Free :1.877.439.3999
For Ontario Residents Only
Encompassing Power of Attorney Kit for Property
- This kit allows you to appoint someone you trust to manage your finances when you cannot.
- It is the strongest protection against government involvement in your financial affairs.
- It is easy to complete (just fill in a few blanks).
- No lawyer is required.
- It includes a Power of Attorney card to keep in your wallet.
- It includes a personal financial organizer which allows you to conveniently list all of your financial affairs.
- It is available through the mail, not in stores.
Personal Care Proxy
- With this kit you can designate exactly who you want to look after your health and personal care if you become incapacitated and unable to care for yourself.
- It is easy to complete
- No lawyer is required
- It contains a "who am I" section which enables you to set out your personal medical data which could be vital in the event of an emergency
- You can incorporate a Living Will by inserting the sample Living Will clause provided in the kit.
- It includes a serial numbered wallet sized vital information card, and a serial numbered vital information magnet to post on your refrigerator to ensure your documents can be quickly located by emergency personnel.
These Power of Attorney Kits are for Ontario residents only and not available in stores.
Click here to order Power of Attorney Kits for Property and Personal Care directly from The Law Firm of Fish & Associates.